• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Vote Results ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are several problems with your idea. One of the most significant is the fact that all regional airlines are not represented by the same union. Some have no union at all.

Even if all of them were represented by the same union, as soon as you expel the one that doesn't follow your formula you wind up with one non-union carrier doing what it wants to do.

I my opinion, the problem of competing "bids" for the flying cannot be resolved by the union. It has to be resolved by management and the market place. There is a way to do that but I'd rather not go there in this thread.

surplus1 said:
It has to be resolved by management and the market place. There is a way to do that but I'd rather not go there in this thread.

Really? That's a shame. That's something I would actually like to hear your thoughts about. Care to PM it to me or start another thread?

N2264J said:
Point taken, you sexy, sexy man-boy!
Coming out of the closet?? Maybe you can pivot at the next rjdc meeting with JA,DF and the girls!

By the way, how's that Brand Scope workin' out for ya?

LMAO! Better than your pathetic little lawsuit!!! Have you sent in your money to Haber??

PCL_128 said:
Really? That's a shame. That's something I would actually like to hear your thoughts about. Care to PM it to me or start another thread?

If it happens you may eventually recognize it. No thanks, no new thread. As for PM's, I do respond to them in most cases but seldom if ever originate them.

Whatever I have to say, good, bad or indifferent can almost always be said in the open forum. When it can't the best policy is to keep my mouth shut, which beats putting my foot in it (most of the time).

Latest resources

Back