• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Vote Results ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Surplus, while you are turning off the P-R-I-D-E switch, why don't you look for the R-A-M-B-L-I-N-G O-N A-N-D O-N switch and turn that off too...

Sucka said:
Surplus, while you are turning off the P-R-I-D-E switch, why don't you look for the R-A-M-B-L-I-N-G O-N A-N-D O-N switch and turn that off too...

A very wise man once said "Brevity is the soul of wit." :D

-Neal

Sucka said:

That switch doesn't have an ON and OFF position on surplus1. It only has NORMAL and TURBO mode. ;)

Does anyone forsee a situation where a regional will raise the bar ANYTIME in the forseeable future? It clear that managements' strategy is kicking the crap out of ALPA at this level and I just don't see how that changes, even during good economic times.

Sucka said:

It was written to 172Driver. Fortunately his span of attention is not limited to that of a 10 year old.

For you I'll keep it simple .... stuff it, dude. :) Now you can go back to playing Flight Simulator on your PS.

Last edited:
BluDevAv8r said:
A very wise man once said "Brevity is the soul of wit." :D

-Neal

I'll try to remember that when I'm trying to be witty. :laugh:

BluDevAv8r said:
Can you please explain (with facts and evidence) how JC Lawson earns $160,000 per year?

-Neal

I doubt it is $160,000 per year, but it was probably close to $135,000 year under the old payrates.

BluDevAv8r said:
I suppose I like to look forward rather than look backward...

Hard to see the bus that's about to run you over if you don't look back. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.......

JoeMerchant said:
I doubt it is $160,000 per year, but it was probably close to $135,000 year under the old payrates.

Perhaps (using $113/hour and 1200 credit hours, but I don't know the CMR FTFPL policy)...but he could also make that flying the line. Having been on FTFPL (and XJT's is a generous policy), I can tell you that I make more money on the line now than I ever did on FTFPL (and have tons more time off) and I have more of my sanity remaining (not much admittedly) as well.

-Neal

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back