• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Training Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it's entirely possible that if you interviewed mar 6th you could be in a class right now. all it would have taken was a call to the person that handles class scheduling and let her know that you'll take a shortfall for a class. if you can take a short-notice call you can do it. a friend of mine that interviewed in late feb did that to get an early mar class, and the seniority that comes with it...

June 6th

rumor has it June 6th is the next class.

I called Sharon and told her I could go on short notice also. But because of my HS transcripts my paperwork wasn't complete until the beginning of March or so. Maybe that has displaced me from an earlier class. Oh well, June isn't very far off.:)

CRJFlyer,

Yeah, my info was 3rd person, but what I heard was that someone(maybe more) from the early march interviews got into that last class. Like i said, i can't confirm it, but stranger things have happened i'm sure.

Does anyone have any idea how many people are in the pool. They told us June in the interview, but i'm thinking that there has got to be 1 or 2 classes worth of new hires in front of me. I'm just glad to have a job offer these days...

i interviewed on march 5th and from what i know they are going to start new hire classes in late may or early june. i have a friend in upgrade class now in cvg and thats what he has heard from the training department there. does anyone know if comair is still interviewing? i heard they stopped them for about a month??? also, has anyone been called by comair to send them a copy of thier resignation letter from there current or furloughed company yet? i havent been called yet, but i have a friend who interviewed in feb. that was called by comair to send them a copy of thier resignation letter to them..
i hope to see all in cincy sometime soon.

can anyone confirm the interview schedule for April? I know people interviewing on the 23rd, and then may 9th. Are they interviewing right now?

Also, what's a typical class size...20, 30 ??

When I interviewed, they told us that their ideal classes were 12 people once a week. They sometimes doubled up to 24, when they were really backed up.
Jet

Latest resources

Back