Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

staylow

Another Hasbeen-Neverwas
Does anyone know if there is a study guide for Comair's ground school. I have a class date and I would like to prep before I go.

Thanks.
See ya,
staylow

staylow said:
Does anyone know if there is a study guide for Comair's ground school. I have a class date and I would like to prep before I go.

Thanks.
See ya,
staylow

Comair's training is excellent and you will most likely do just fine without additional studying prior to class. If you want to try to get a jumpstart on your studying, I recommend a study guide from one of our CA's, Chip Wright [email protected]. It is very helpful for systems and Comair's limitations and some other general info on the CRJ 40/50. The study guide is put together quite well and sells for around $30. Chip is also an author for AOPA PILOT which for some may or may not be a testament to his writing skills. He does advertise his study guide someplace, but I can't remember this website so just use is AOL email and he'll get back to you. Hope this helps!

Comair's training is geared towards the lowest common denomonator. Chances are if you can identify an airplane on the ramp 2 out of 3 times you'll be just fine.

Relax and let them do the work.

Thanks for the all the insight...I will try to get in touch with Chip Wright to get his study guide. Thanks again.

See ya,
staylow

ClubORD said:
Wow, Comair is still hiring?

ClubORD,

No, we are not hiring and are expecting furloughs. The confusion comes from the fact the initial post is dated 8/11/05 when we were indeed hiring.

Ward

Latest resources

Back