• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Sched with iPhone

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I was there I would type my schedule into Outlook on my laptop. Then sync it onto my iPhone by connecting the phone to the computer. Click on the iphone icon, then click on the info tab, click on Sync Outlook Calenders, then click apply.

I don't think Comair will allow access directly to EPIC, but then again I've been gone for 10 months.

Good luck

I import mine into LogTen mobile via the LogbookPro schedule importer via LogbookPro on the windows side of my Mac, then out to LogTen on Mac.

Or, if you just want to see the schedule, go to the trip view in eMonster, and click print view to get the cleanest look. Then, use your screen capture (cmd-shift-4 on the Mac)(prnt scrn on the PC) to make a jpg. Place the jpg's in the folder you wish to sync your pictures with and voila, there it is in pixel form! Beats typing the thing into iCal!

LogTen is supposedly working on a schedule importer. Once that's done, I can dump LogbookPro for good!

Or, if you just want to see the schedule, go to the trip view in eMonster, and click print view to get the cleanest look. Then, use your screen capture (cmd-shift-4 on the Mac)(prnt scrn on the PC) to make a jpg. Place the jpg's in the folder you wish to sync your pictures with and voila, there it is in pixel form! Beats typing the thing into iCal!

GREAT idea! I will use that!

Latest resources

Back