• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Reaps What They Sow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sort of believe that rampant attrition is expected and desired. Even with our new Mesa-esque payrates, we're still more expensive due to seniority. Until an average CA has been here 2 years or so, management will not be satisfied.

Who cares about the public. You are mistaken if you believe they care about how much we as pilots make. The problem is from within...

wolfpackpilot said:
What's Lawson and Company have to say about all this? I've heard he's in witness protection...

LAwson was actually doing recurrent ground at the same time I was last week. He was very quiet.

WSurf said:
At no point in your rambling, did you even come close to an intelligent thought. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.

Sweet quote, but I prefer " Veronica Vaughn, sooooo hot want to touch the hiney"

fugghedabowdit said:
I sort of believe that rampant attrition is expected and desired. Even with our new Mesa-esque payrates, we're still more expensive due to seniority. Until an average CA has been here 2 years or so, management will not be satisfied.

That was my first thought, as well. I don't doubt that this is exactly the outcome Comair and Big Delta management had in mind.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back