Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V-1

Just thought I'd pass along the following:

Over thirty pilots resigned last month...including approximately 19 Captains. The floodgates are opening.

Congratulations and best wishes to all who've moved on to better things. Good luck to those who still remain.

Me thinks they shouldn't have cancelled that new-hire class! Just wait 'till the FAs start bailing like crazy!!

Tomorrows the big 1113c decision day. Supposedly

Straight from the chief pilot's office. 25 a month bailing! Including me as soon as I get a class date!:D Yes I got the job offer.

doh said:
Straight from the chief pilot's office. 25 a month bailing! Including me as soon as I get a class date!:D Yes I got the job offer.

Congrats, Doh!

Where ya goin?

C425Driver
Fo from your initial CRJ class

Yeah, now you guys will start seeing what a good idea those pay cuts were. As soon as those flight attendants vote in their T/A and start making $13,000/year then our pay cuts become effective and we'll be on our way to job security!! I think I understand D'angelos logic now. If work conditions become unattractive enough, senior people will quit so he can upgrade faster.

Don't be cruel..

gearjockey said:
Yeah, now you guys will start seeing what a good idea those pay cuts were. As soon as those flight attendants vote in their T/A and start making $13,000/year then our pay cuts become effective and we'll be on our way to job security!! I think I understand D'angelos logic now. If work conditions become unattractive enough, senior people will quit so he can upgrade faster.

Don't be cruel..

Thats what im talkin about!! As long as its the 49 % whiners that are leaving im all for it! The more senior people that leave the better. Its good for me out with the old in with the new!!!!! See the system works. Paycuts come in. People who want to stay, stay. Those who dont, wont. Its simple really. Lets hear it for those 51%! HOOOAH

D'Angelo said:
Thats what im talkin about!! As long as its the 49 % whiners that are leaving im all for it! The more senior people that leave the better. Its good for me out with the old in with the new!!!!! See the system works. Paycuts come in. People who want to stay, stay. Those who dont, wont. Its simple really. Lets hear it for those 51%! HOOOAH

At no point in your rambling, did you even come close to an intelligent thought. I award you no points, may God have mercy on your soul.

gearjockey said:
As soon as those flight attendants vote in their T/A and start making $13,000/year then our pay cuts become effective and we'll be on our way to job security!!

$13,000...?

Shows just how ignorant the vast majority of the public is. The worst part is that you're perfectly happy in your ignorance. You make pilots look so good!

Latest resources

Back