• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my guess would be about 40-60 pilots..thats from interviews around mid Feb. to the end off March. i am not sure how many interviewed in april so there might be some in the pool to?????? just a guess again and there might also be some current comair EMB120 pilots waiting to go to crj class and other pilots that interviewed awhile ago that couldnt go to class then and are waiting now to????

Talked with Comair today, I got hired on the 25th of Jan and they said I was in the top 30 or so. I'm sure there were folks after me that have already went to class though as I'm still trying to get out!! I didn't think to ask how many were in the class.

Hay when i spoke with LINDA last week at comair she mentioned that there were about 100 people above me and out of those, 40 or so of them are in the military. I interviewed on Mar 6th and there are about 50 or more after me who are in the pool...This is just an estimate that she gave me...Pls don't take this as for sure...I hope this will help you get a better picture. I am so happy that the strike is over:) I was kind of getting tired of swiming.

Latest resources

Back