• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sincerest condolences and god speed

- NBAA corp. pilots.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

God bless

---PSA Pilots

To those in Comair SOC -
I certainly understand how busy things were when you received notification of an accident aircraft. It's a phone call that you may play in the back of your head, but one you never hope to receive. I'm sure that you all handled the situation and initiated your emergency response procedures with as much professionalism as possible. To the dispatcher(s), schedulers, etc, involved with flight 5191, my thoughts are with you. People grieve differently, some need time off, some want to become involved as to why this accident happened, some leave the industry entirely. Use the resources that your company has likely provided if you need someone to talk to. It's a difficult situation and I hope those who are able to get help, do so. My thoughts and prayers are with all of those involved with this accident.

CRJDispatchKid

Hi.

This sucks rocks. I haven't seen any video/TV coverage and don't want to.

I tried to get on at Comair & I also just JS on Comair recently (thanx 4 the ride!)-it could've been me!

My wife and kids flew NWA GRB-CYYZ Sat, and I was worried about them. I know it's a lot safer than driving, but if fate puts you on the wrong flight....

All we can do is keep trying to be the safest we can. Help each other out in the cockpit and back each other up.

God Bless from USA Jet
cliff
DFW

From all of us at Air Wisconsin, God Bless and God Speed on the final trip westward, and prayers to the F.O.

Peace.

Rekks

Latest resources

Back