• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair pilots & management to mediation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a curious situation that gets curiouser by the minute! What's stopping Comair(Delta) from imposing terms? Is Comair sold? Then why not impose? Will the terms be negoitiable immediatly with a new owner? An agreement would be for a longer term but why bother if you're dumping them!

I think they want to keep Comair and whipsaw their new rate against all other DCI carriers! Why else would Delta use reorganisational capitol to finance planes at this stage?

Curisior and more curisior.......

Last edited:
This is a curious situation that gets curiouser by the minute! What's stopping Comair(Delta) from imposing terms? Is Comair sold? Then why not impose? Will the terms be negoitiable immediatly with a new owner? An agreement would be for a longer term but why bother if you're dumping them!

I think they want to keep Comair and whipsaw their new rate against all other DCI carriers! Why else would Delta use reorganisational capitol to finance planes at this stage?

Curisior and more curisior.......

Curious indeed. Guess as long as the paychecks keep coming and I keep getting a schedule I'll keep showing up. Going to be a crazy ride, though, that's for sure.

KAK

Latest resources

Back