• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair or pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and i know these are not the top notch regionals or anything but i'm tired of flight instruction...

Why don't you try GoJets? I hear they're waaay better than Comair (would be nice if you knew how to spell your prospective airlines' name). Heck! You might get that upgrade really fast and be well on your way to flying the 'heavies!'

I would take a close & hard look at all of the probable bases and decide where you might want to live or at least have better/closer access to your family and friends-that way you might have the option of obtaining some sanity during your life as a reserve pilot. Other than that, make you sure you can fly a good visual approach so you do not scare the guy on your left. Best of luck!

I feel bad for the guys who actually come here looking for real advice..

This place is like the gathering spot of aviations most disgruntled workers..

I'd say pick a regional near where you wanna live or one that is any easy commute..

Any advice woud be great, and i know these are not the top notch regionals...

There is no such thing as a "top notch regional". Go where you want to live, upgrade is impossible to determine accurately and attrition is high at all regionals, so it should be relatively fast anywhere you go. Chances are you don't have the time to upgrade anytime soon anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

man is it so much to just ask for advice, mabye i'm a young pilot who doesnt know much about the airlines yet, and who doesnt hate his job, but geez give a guy a break for trying to have a plan in life
Welcome to flightinfo. You'll find a lot of great stuff here as well as an overwhelming load of crap. Don't worry about some of the other posts, some would just rather make assumptions about you and rip into you rather than try to be helpful. Makes them feel like tough men I guess...

Anyway - if you're looking to move on quickly, I would also say PCL. The pay sucks, but if you have the flight time you should upgrade very quickly with the new aircraft orders. Be careful of your motivations when choosing an airline, because everything can change tomorrow.

Good luck.

I would also say PCL. The pay sucks, but if you have the flight time you should upgrade very quickly with the new aircraft orders.

What new aircraft orders? PCL is losing 15 -200s to Mesaba, adding 15 -900s for Delta. All new aircraft orders for NWA are slated for Mesaba and Compass.

What new aircraft orders? PCL is losing 15 -200s to Mesaba, adding 15 -900s for Delta. All new aircraft orders for NWA are slated for Mesaba and Compass.
The 900s is what I was talking about. I didn't know about the 200s.....

NWA can have the 15 200s. Pinnacle wasn't utilizing them anyway. Any chance to expand outside of the NWA family (with the new 900s coming) is a better opportunity.

Latest resources

Back