• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, No. CP's said that the FA's need to lose 30% body fat to lighten up the galley !

Yep, I can vouch for this... The last FA I flew with was so big, I swear, her arms were at continuous flaps 45.. Looked out my window and swore my little CRJ-100 had slats.

What happened to the days where FA's were so hot, they added an extra 1,000 FPM all the way up to FL360?

No, No. CP's said that the FA's need to lose 30% body fat to lighten up the galley !

No, the Comair Chief Pilot said they were insisting that their new hires must have 30% more multi-engine time! Must have 260 hours Total Time and 65 Hours Multi Engine Time!

No, the Comair Chief Pilot said they were insisting that their new hires must have 30% more multi-engine time! Must have 260 hours Total Time and 65 Hours Multi Engine Time!

Huh huh huh... you're so funny. I mean, you are not only a 767 FO, but a 767 "ER" FO... holy feckin chit, you must be so proud! What does your boyfriend think of your toothpick pecker?

:smash:

Huh huh huh... you're so funny. I mean, you are not only a 767 FO, but a 767 "ER" FO... holy feckin chit, you must be so proud! What does your boyfriend think of your toothpick pecker?

Not only that, but he forgot to use the proper syntax, namely 767-300(ER), the parenthesis being necessary, because the -300(ER) models were technically STC-modified to the ER standard, unlike the -400ERs which were "always" ER. So there.

acarpe: it would be too bad, not to bad. guess you're the one that needs to go back and get that college education.

posts like yours make me want to make all the regional guys number one, and vector mainline in trail.

Boy, you guys sure can dish it out but you can't take it! If you have no good comments do you guys always result to pecker, boyfriend, and your wife is so ugly comments. Who needs to grow up?

Boy, you sure can dish it out but can't take it! If you don't have anything to respond do you always resort to the little pecker, boyfriend, your wife is....comments? You need help!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back