• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At the Comair Chief Pilot's meeting yesterday we were told Delta will park up to 30% of it's 737 fleet. Is that true? Man that is to bad. So Sad! Good Luck!

Where did you get that., Post anything that says I think that I am some super human, major airline pilot! Anything! Otherwise shutup!

Possibly I overreacted, but your "too bad, so sad" comment sure made it sound like you were gloating. That phrase is not generally used when someone is genuinely sympathetic. It just gets old listening to the major pilots knock on regional guys. We're just trying to work our way up through the system in place just like you did.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.

At the Comair Chief Pilot's meeting yesterday we were told Delta will park up to 30% of it's 737 fleet. Is that true? Man that is to bad. So Sad! Good Luck!

I was at that meeting too, and I thought they said it was 28.34312% of the 73 fleet as well as 68.59021103% of the Mad Dogs. Or did I misunderstand SB?

I was at that meeting too, and I thought they said it was 28.34312% of the 73 fleet as well as 68.59021103% of the Mad Dogs. Or did I misunderstand SB?

A. Parking none of our 737-800s
B. Started flying additional new 737-700s
C. Started flying the new 777LRs
D. BOD approval for 10 MD90s from China!

Sorry, all your info is incorrect! Once again, to bad about the Comair cutbacks!

Okay acarpe. I never said you were calling yourself a "super" anything. Thanks to regionalcap posting the other thread I see that you are glad people are losing their jobs....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back