Comair Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
asarjfo said:
As long as you don't mind working for the same wage for the next 5 years, you meet the mins!!!

Actually, a new hire won't have any freeze. At the end of their first year, they get bumped to 2nd year pay, and in their second year the freeze ends.

For those who have recently been hired at Comair, how long did you have between your interview and class date? Thanks.

Flightstar?

Flying Illini, do you happen to work at Flightstar at Willard? I figured your aircraft types and screen name were a match. I'm furloughed from Independence and starting class at ASA next week. I live in Champaign and looked into flying at Flightstar, just wondering if I could get some info from you if you have any. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you get a chance, I appreciate it.

Wacopilot said:
asarjfo you dork...your just ticked that they will still be making more than you. in five years.......lol

Waco

I don't know where you get your numbers, but that is not exactly true. Please, stop with the name calling.....it really hurts.:rolleyes:

JetPilot_Mike said:
Actually, a new hire won't have any freeze. At the end of their first year, they get bumped to 2nd year pay, and in their second year the freeze ends.

WHAT? So you are saying that there will be in an increase from 2nd year pay to 3rd year pay? How does the freeze end?

I thought the freeze ended in 07 OR if no new aircraft arrived on property.

Therefore, newhires would not see the pay freeze.

Loa

asarjfo,

You need to do your homework........ It is a 2 yr. longevity freeze and the 6/05 contractual raise is gone. That being said:

Example: New hire with 6/05 DOH. First year probationary pay after that he/she gets the 2nd. yr pay rate on 6/06 per the LOA. Then when the 3rd year anniversary happens the 2 year LONGEVITY freeze is up and guess what??? 3rd. year pay.... etc....

The people that this affects the most is current comair pilots, the only thing a new hire looses out on is the 6/05 contractual raise. Get your facts straight before you post........ shafted

asarjfo said:
WHAT? So you are saying that there will be in an increase from 2nd year pay to 3rd year pay? How does the freeze end?

Hmmm, last I looked it was a TWO YEAR freeze...do the math!

For those in Rio Linda, new hire wage for 1 year, get bumped to 2nd year pay for a year.....freeze thaws....get next longevity raise as scheduled! So, new hires are effectively disaffected by the freeze.

Latest resources

Back