Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Are the minimums still 1200/200? If so, is 1200 a deal-breaker?

Here's the latest according to your friend and mine, Kit Darby:

ATL JOB FAIR - Breaking News

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular][size=+1]Comair is filling upcoming classes - immediately.
[/size]
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With the recent announcement of new domiciles in GSO, JFK, and MCO, Comair is immediately filling upcoming classes from recent interviews.

Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]• Commercial Pilot Certificate with a Multi-engine airplane & Instrument Rating
• ATP Written Required - ATP Preferred
• Current First Class Medical Certificate
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
• Valid Passport
• High School Diploma or equivalent: College Degree Preferred
• Be at least 21 years old
• Legally authorized to work in the U.S.A.
• 1200 Total Flight Hours
• 200 Multi-Engine Hours

Comair continues to be an industry leader in pay and benefits:
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]• Trip and Duty Rigs
• Minimum Day
• Company funded retirement plan (B plan)
• 401K with Company Match
• Excellent low premium insurance plans
• Unlimited pass benefits on the Delta Network for you and your family

Send Resume to:
Comair, Inc.
Attention: Pilot Recruiter
77 Comair Blvd.
Erlanger, KY 41018

Email: [email protected]
Fax: 859-767-2874
[/font]

----------

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Comair will be recruiting pilots during AIR, Inc.'s ATL Airline Pilot Job Fair, Saturday, April 16 at the Renaissance Concourse Hotel.
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Come to Atlanta, GA on April 16 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]and meet one-on-one with key recruiters from Comair as well as 20+ other airlines that will be recruiting during the Job Fair.
[/font]

----------

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Comair plans on hiring 24 pilots in March. Future hiring plans coming soon.[/font]

Thanks, I just checked Comair's website (should've done that first) and saw what you listed above.

Does Comair pay during training? How about providing a hotel room?

@ $250/week while in training ($245, i think). they'll pay for a week in the hotel.

plenty of affordable crashpads though. we squeezed 7 guys into a 3-bedroom. a bit cramped but we had a great time. once you start flying, it's rare to have more than 2 or 3 guys there at a time...

Anybody out ther has the April 04 class at comair,please PM me I am interested in looking for a crash pad to share around the range of $185-265 one we all get our own room during training.Otherwise once we are on line sharing aroom is OK but not during training. Later DGARRO

Don't worry about a crashpad until you get to CVG. During your first week in the hotel, you will have plenty of time to crash pad hunt. Plenty of pads on the board in the training center.

Flying Illini said:
Are the minimums still 1200/200? If so, is 1200 a deal-breaker?

As long as you don't mind working for the same wage for the next 5 years, you meet the mins!!!

Are you serious!

asarjfo you dork...your just ticked that they will still be making more than you. in five years.......lol

Waco

Latest resources

Back