• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just an expression, honestly though, after doing the finances, I'm not sure I could afford to say yes.
In the 18 months I've been waiting on them I managed to drag my butt out of debt again, not sure I want to head back into debtsville and spend the next 4+ years malnourished, did that at TSA.......
Sigh....
Aviation ?
I'd rather roast my wang in a waffle-press !!

Sorry folks, just a little down right now but hey least I'm still flying right ? Right ??

Dude, I applied 2 years ago you know what nothing!!! Then out of the blue a lady from HR called me in SEPT 2004 Tel intereview I was also at the time nursing a serious hangover. The lady offered me a Sept 21 2004 interview, voila I have a april 04 class, I am sooo excited !!! As chrpelt said "PUT IT IN DUDE" You never know. I just d'ont recommend the hangover for a telephone interview.

Good luck

Hovernut said:
Hmmm, last I looked it was a TWO YEAR freeze...do the math!

For those in Rio Linda, new hire wage for 1 year, get bumped to 2nd year pay for a year.....freeze thaws....get next longevity raise as scheduled! So, new hires are effectively disaffected by the freeze.

You guys are RIGHT!!!! It was a GREAT DEAL .......I mean what was I thinking saying nasty things about your wonderful new TA!!! Keep up the good work!!!!:rolleyes:

Illini, you thinking of leaning towards the airlines? One of our buddies just got hired on there, he might be good to talk to if you do apply.

Latest resources

Back