• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair just lost the seven Freedom CRJ-900s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
at least 5 of the 900s are going to PNCL. Not sure on the rest. Came from source at DL

Funny thing. Heard from the CP and VP of Ops directly that Pinnacle had been capped at 9 aircraft. The agreement had been made because Delta wants the planes but Pinnacle holds the lease/owns them. Pinnacle said no way DL was getting the planes if the agreement was canned. Very doubtful any more of those planes will go there.

Also considerable talk that Pinnacle may be the odd man out when DL and NW finish the merger. I don't put much credence in this though. I don't see where there is a capacity to provide that much feed on short notice to the largest airline in the world.

Funny thing. Heard from the CP and VP of Ops directly that Pinnacle had been capped at 9 aircraft. The agreement had been made because Delta wants the planes but Pinnacle holds the lease/owns them. Pinnacle said no way DL was getting the planes if the agreement was canned. Very doubtful any more of those planes will go there.
We currently have 11 -900s at PCL flying for Delta and the 16th will arrive in April '09. You have lousy sources.

Why would DL give PNCL those planes when they have already proven that they will buy their own planes. That is the only reason PNCL flys for Delta. Without those planes they would be gone. All about the money.

Don't worry, the Pinna Colada is not getting any more than the 16 the contract is for.

We have 11 already, and 5 more to be delivered one each month Jan-May 2009.

Then that's it.

A rainbow party?

No thats what you uneducated, redneck, minimum wage regional pukes do at your crash pad! Can't make a good living, might as well be a tailgunner! You all talk a lot about guys giving BJs, are all you Comair clowns pinch hitting? Your daddy's taught you well!

Acarpe you live a sad life. When your life revolves around bashing Comair, that is sad. It is sad to see a person so low in his life that he just burrows in anger. What ever Comair did to you it was a long time ago so get over it. If it makes you feel better Comair is screwing us over too. But to not have piece in your life because of Comair is sad. I bet you had a wife leave you because of your sad pathetic anger towards your job. I love this job for many reasons. One of which is that when the engines are off I leave the job at the airport. I thank you acarpe because idiots like you are getting me fired up, screw it. I'm off these boards. Ya'll will only see me on to help answer questions, not to bitch. Why dont we all leave the jobs at the door so we dont end up like acarpe. Comair sucks, however not to many options right now so lets do our jobs and get the out, maybe we can go to Delta and fly with acarpe, that would be fun.

Latest resources

Back