• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Comair just lost the seven Freedom CRJ-900s

JonnyKnoxville

Total Time
6000+
Comair just lost the seven Freedom CRJ-900s. Furloughs are back on and Acarpe is throwing a rainbow party.

What a roller coaster ride.

JonnyKnoxville

Total Time
6000+
We are talking about the disappointment that is Comair. Do I really need to give a source?

USCtrojan

Banned
KolobWestwind
Total Time
Mucho
I know how you feel. Delta sent ASA all their retards to run our Company. I think we would've been better off without any of them. All they did was suck up to mama D while D siphoned all our money and gave back barely enough to run. It sucked. Good luck Comair.

Trojan

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
who is getting them?

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
Sounds like a trick they would pull if you guys were in contract negotiations, except you're not.

So, maybe the case against Freedom isn't that great?

samballs

Total Time
Sounds like a trick they would pull if you guys were in contract negotiations, except you're not.

So, maybe the case against Freedom isn't that great?
Actually we are. We will not budge on certain things and DS is showing he's worthless. soaper does have a smoking hot daughter though.

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
Actually we are. We will not budge on certain things and DS is showing he's worthless. soaper does have a smoking hot daughter though.

Without a pic your point is worthless!!!

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time

Oh, well, they tried that trick at ASA a few years ago when the first batch of 900s came to SkyWest. I still have the memo signed by CT saying ASA was getting them.

I didn't realize your BK contract was amendable. When did that happen?

JonnyKnoxville

Total Time
6000+
Oh, well, they tried that trick at ASA a few years ago when the first batch of 900s came to SkyWest. I still have the memo signed by CT saying ASA was getting them.

I didn't realize your BK contract was amendable. When did that happen?

It is not. There is just a pissing match going on between our MEC and our operations manager.

This has nothing to do with us getting or not getting the airplanes. Any decisions of substance are made by Delta management and carried out by Comair managers.

wrigley23

I got that goin' for me
Total Time
Delta just can't get rid of Freedom no matter hard they try. Like a cockroach.

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
Damn you swept!!!

flynryan15

Total Time
2000+
I know you beat me while I was typing!!

JumpersAway

Cruise Bores Me.......
Total Time
9000++
Wow, I can't believe it hasn't been said already-

MESA SUCKS!

I thought Freedumb had more than 7 CRJ-900's? I could have sworn it was upward of 12 or 14. Hopefully Comair gets some of them- someone deserves them, and it ain't Mesa...........