Comair June 20th Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pintarski

Has anyone heard yea or nay? I know from aviationinterviews.com that 2 folks have received congrats letters. Today was the 10th business day of the advertised 8-10 business days. All I ever seem to find in my mailbox is credit card applications.

How long did you have to wait from the time you sent in a resume to the call for the interview. I know that pilot recruiting is on vacation until the 17th or so. Maybe (hopefully) that's why you haven't heard yet.

congrats

You're probably hired!:)

I had to wait 12 business days and was hired.

Another guy I know received a letter pretty quick and wasn't, so I'd take it as good news.

Let's hope so,
Jet

Jet,
Thanks for the support. My family and I both thank you for the encouragement while I try to stay sane.

Willis,
How I got to the interview from the resume is complicated. I have been sending resumes for about a year and got the interview a couple of weeks after my last update.

I interviewed on June 19th and recieved my "good" letter on July 5th (postmarked July 1st). Several of the others from the 19th got their good letters on July 1st and 2nd. Haven't heard of any non-hires from my group yet with 4 of 8 reporting in. Good luck!
Squirrely

I just got my letter on the 6th, I was about ready to pull my hair out, but it finally came... 16 days. Hang in their and we'll see you in class in October. I was really suprised that the 121 guy in our class got his letter way down in Puerto Rico a good 5 days before me...good old US mail huh. But then again, I guess South Texas is a foreign country to most.
Hang in their,
Tim:D

what makes you think you'll have a class in October? How did you come to that conclusion........just curious if there is any other info out there to help us figure class dates out....

Class Dates

RichO said:
what makes you think you'll have a class in October? How did you come to that conclusion........just curious if there is any other info out there to help us figure class dates out....

I don't know if this will give you any insight or not, but a friend of mine just interviewed about a week and a half ago. He told me that it was stated that anybody hired out of that day's interviews would in all likelyhood be looking at September or October classes. Don't forget that all of the Orlando Brasilia folks are starting to transition to the RJ. They'll want most of those folks up and running before getting back heavily into the new hire scheme of things. Hope this helps:cool:

I had a feeling that's what happend....so it would be safe to say that all those who interviewed prior to June would be in class by the end of sept.........

Class Dates

RichO said:
so it would be safe to say that all those who interviewed prior to June would be in class by the end of sept......... [/B]
I dont know that it would be "safe" to say or assume anything. This industry has always been "iffy" in one way or another, and never so much as it is now post 9-11. However, don't be surprised if a small number of new-hires end up in class with some of the Brasilia folks. If more folks are needed for a particular class, the new hire ranks is probably where they will draw from:cool:

Latest resources

Back