Comair Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yogi

Got a call last week, returned it today (vacation). Got an interview 1/24. The only thing I did was drop a Résumé off at the Air Inc Conf in Dec @ DCA.

The fella I talked with today said he was very busy, but .....setting up interviews!! :D Good for everyone!! He made it sound like they were starting a whole new interview process: Cognitive Test (Scan, Hand Eye Coord, etc), Personality test, and a Face to Face. Hmm, are they part of Delta or something!!?? Today's conversation was very low stress and "just kinda get to know you" thing 3-4 min max. Said they would send me a packet with a tix to CVG and recommend the Holiday Inn. Also would have a list of stuff to bring and an app to fill out.

Anyway does anyone have any subjects other than the old faithfuls that they like to talk about.

Thanks and Good luck to all

Yogi

Yogi, sent you a private message regarding Jan. 24 interview.

Got your message

Yogi,

Got your message, sent you two (by mistake!). Thanks, I'm all ears.

Semper fi!

Skiddriver

I also have an interview the 23rd of Jan. Would anyone be willing to send me some gouge on COMAIR. Thanx...........Joel

AvCareer.tv

check out both interviews, one with John Erskine and the other Bill Lyles Friday that may not be rebroadcast until first of week. They address all recruiting questions

www.avcareer.tv

Latest resources

Back