COMAIR in Atlanta....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJCAP,

Well, we don't know who will be selected, and I believe the MEC members vote on it, not the general membership. Also, what would YOU like our new guy to do? Beg Lawson to give our furloughs jobs? What do you think should be done? I am interested in exactly what you think we should do. We would like to keep our flying percentage, and do something with the 1300 or so furloughs. Have at it.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool: ;) :rolleyes:

You Guys Need to take a break from this web site!!! Go on vacation with the family, do something constructive with your time, these posts are getting too repetitive.

Cheers!

my meaningless reply

FlyDeltasJets said:
Furthermore, if everyone is so convinced that it is only mgt's decision, why not issue a meaningless statement in support of the hiring? It would cost nothing, affect nothing (according to some) and result in not only the support of the Delta pilots for the hiring of cmr pilots at Delta, but also some goodwill between the pilot groups.

Apparently, the cost of a stamp is too dear a price to help a handful of unemployed pilots.

It appears to me that the Comair MEC was interested in achieving a substantive solution to a real and serious problem. Making a meaningless statement is, your words, meaningless and probably would have resulted in the Comair MEC being demagogued by the Delta MEC as frivolous and insincere.

Preferential hiring and flow through does nothing to address the problem.

Latest resources

Back