Comair Health Benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
chperplt said:
I'm sure it'll go to arbitration in 10 years...

hahahaha.........You're ok chperplt. I see your a realist!

Hey jarhead,

Why the hell are YOU reading alpa web sites? What is your alpa number? Last time i checked you had to be an alpa member to read their web sites. As YOU are not a due paying member, I suggest you stay out of what we pay for.

PS the health insurance is not as cheap as it was, however, what health care plan is. And as far as your son's filling, he is an idiot, if it hurts you tell the dentist and the give you another injection. Its not hard. Why did he change his dentist, the dental plan didn't change?

cmrflyer said:
Hey jarhead,

Why the hell are YOU reading alpa web sites? What is your alpa number? Last time i checked you had to be an alpa member to read their web sites. As YOU are not a due paying member, I suggest you stay out of what we pay for.

PS the health insurance is not as cheap as it was, however, what health care plan is. And as far as your son's filling, he is an idiot, if it hurts you tell the dentist and the give you another injection. Its not hard. Why did he change his dentist, the dental plan didn't change?
You really are naive aren’t you? Do you really think those ALPA boards are secure. Hell, management reads them.

Not that it's any of your business, but my son has always had perfect teeth, and never needed fillings since being at Comair. So, he had to pick one after getting a cavity (at a friend’s recommendation).

An idiot you say? You're howling at the wrong moon there, Einstein. Not only did he ask for a second injection and received it, (which did nothing for the pain), but a THIRD injection and still no relief. He had to endure, because the dentist would not inject any more. He probably missed the proper injection site all three times.

Why am I reading the ALPA boards? Because I can! Now go pout some more somewhere else. I don’t really give a d@mn about your indignation..

The website is quite secure, until you get idiots (like your son) handing out their alpa numbers and passwords. Can you give me your sons bank account number, I hear once you give out that information those bank web sites are pretty easy to checkout. As i said before, what is your alpa number. Secondly, how did your sons dental coverage change, because that seems to be the what your moaning and gibberish is based on. I can't help the fact that your son chooses to live in Kentucky. The dentist around there only work about once every two years. The only thing they are good at is extraction!

I think it is time for you to get a hobby. Bitching about things you only have a vague understanding of makes you look like a fool.
Stay off the ALPA web site until you have an ALPA number of your own, you wonder how management are able to look at the site, I wouldn't be surprised if your son didn't give them his number and password.

Please piss off, leave the pilot stuff to the pilots, stay home and just be retired.

Last edited:
Aye-aye Sir (giving my best military salute)

Latest resources

Back