• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Headquarters Moving To MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The KCAB stopped repaving the employee lot. I wish they would open it up since they haven't worked on it in 4 months.

Everyone's Comair badges expires 10/09. Not one peep of renewing them. Usually we get memos MONTHS ahead of time. I guess that our last day is 10/31/09. :)

Also, I noticed that they downsized the vending machines in ops from a Pepsi and Coke to just Coke. Once the Coke machine is gone... we are soon to follow.

Everyone's Comair badges expires 10/09. Not one peep of renewing them. Usually we get memos MONTHS ahead of time. I guess that our last day is 10/31/09. :)

Reminds me of the book "Rocket Men", after JFK's challenge to land a man on the moon before the end of the 60's...The NASA employees badges were set to expire on 12/31/1969, just a little reminder.

The KCAB stopped repaving the employee lot. I wish they would open it up since they haven't worked on it in 4 months.

Also, I noticed that they downsized the vending machines in ops from a Pepsi and Coke to just Coke. Once the Coke machine is gone... we are soon to follow.
We changed snack machine venodors. They used to be Sodexho; who did a real crappy job at keeping them stocked. AVI is the new company and stocks the machines twice a week.

"You must have a pretty good source, since they forgot to tell you that MC holdings changed it's name in April. Why don't you stop by there and check out what all of their badges now say. I'll give you a guess...it starts with M."

What is that? Mesaba / Compass Holdings is now Mesaba Holdings? What are you trying to say?
Anyone..........? Info is greatly appreciated! I might have to go up there and check it out myself.:rolleyes:

All the MC Holdings employees have Mesaba badges. The change happened in April- not a whole lot of press on that.

So how many people (GO employees) do you think will relocate from CVG to MSP. Looks like Delta will get their way once again.

My guess is less than half relocate/decide to commute. We'll see how that gets thrown around in the media when it actually happens.

I think the people of Cincinnati/NKY should be able to vote Delta outta here. After all, what good have they done? The jobs would remain here, because another carrier will eventually jump on all of the empty facilities here.

So how many people (GO employees) do you think will relocate from CVG to MSP. Looks like Delta will get their way once again.

My guess is less than half relocate/decide to commute. We'll see how that gets thrown around in the media when it actually happens.

I think the people of Cincinnati/NKY should be able to vote Delta outta here. After all, what good have they done? The jobs would remain here, because another carrier will eventually jump on all of the empty facilities here.
I know that civil/business leaders from the tri-state area have pleaded with RA to keep the Frankfurt, Rome, and London Gatwick flights in CVG, but RA pretty much told them that they were still going to be discontinued and to suck it up. A buch a fools to believe that Delta wouldn't downsize CVG to a non-hub!:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back