• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The second ASA CRJ I think was ship #7515, but I might be off on that...just going from memory...and after working as much this past month as you did, my memory ain't what it used to be!

Last I checked, ASA had at least 2 of the "BR" birds flying (my buddy flew one of them). ASA has a list posted in their ops room in ATL of all 12 ship/registration #'s that they are expecting.

DDpaysoff.. OUCH !!

in comaprison 70 rsv: in july flew 14 legs total.. (92 hours credit)

3 out n backs, (2 were 50 seat pairings -think they ran out of 50 crews over holiday.) other was my line check

a 2day..

and another 2day i picked up in open time..

left me with 24 days that i hung around the pool.
hope your aug sched improves !!

brvopilot said:
70 FO RSV COM

July:

20 hours

12 legs total (1 three day and one CD)

that's it!

26 days at the pool...life's great.

That's my typical luck.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking to scheduling every day as a 3+ year lineholder.

Last edited:
CRJ puppy said:
Not a bad deal for ASA since they are getting 12 GECAS/former Blue Ridge CRJ's and losing only 10 CRJ's to Comair...

Good deal for Comair maybe NOT ASA! We should keep OUR 10 and get the 12...We didn't didn't take a pay freeze for growth..maybe hiring some Delta furlows & not shutting down during Christmas would have helped you for growth and you could have kept your pay...now we lose growth to you...great deal HUH?

PHX-AV8OR said:
..maybe hiring some Delta furlows

That's funny, I just did some training with someone who claimed to be a furloughed Delta Pilot; he must have been a liar. Jacka**

PHX-AV8OR said:
Good deal for Comair maybe NOT ASA! We should keep OUR 10 and get the 12...We didn't didn't take a pay freeze for growth..maybe hiring some Delta furlows & not shutting down during Christmas would have helped you for growth and you could have kept your pay...now we lose growth to you...great deal HUH?

Don't worry. Gen Lee is going to personally see to it that you all get jobs at Delta.

PHX-AV8OR said:

You don't get it, do you. Haven't you realized that management plays these games all the time. They're just swapping aircraft around to meet the requirements of the LOA/contract. The only reason ASA is getting 12 airplanes is to replace the 10 that are going to CMR, with a net gain of 2. If CMR werent getting the 10, ASA would not be getting 12 aircraft. They'd only be getting the 2. So lighten up aleady.

Whitestoneclimb said:
You don't get it, do you. Haven't you realized that management plays these games all the time. They're just swapping aircraft around to meet the requirements of the LOA/contract. The only reason ASA is getting 12 airplanes is to replace the 10 that are going to CMR, with a net gain of 2. If CMR werent getting the 10, ASA would not be getting 12 aircraft. They'd only be getting the 2. So lighten up aleady.

What don't I get, why wouldn't we get the 12??? We also lost 7 ATR's, we're in the negative...Comair's in the positive. We didn't agree to pay freezes for growth and we won awards for more airplanes (along with Skywest and CHQ) not Comair. I'm relaxed Thanks!

Latest resources

Back