Comair ground school??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair Study Material

Is there any way of getting ops limits or any other study material from someone or the training department prior to starting class at Comair?

Comair Study Material

I'm in the same boat as Deej. Just found out I was hired by Comair, so I'm pretty happy right now. More than happy:)

I also know that there is a lot to do before I can officially be a Comair pilot though. That's why I am just wondering if there is any way that we can get just some of the speeds, weights, etc. Just something to study and have memorized before we go in. Perhaps something to put on some note cards before we go to training. Maybe even some of the definitions we have to have memorized, etc.

I know you're not supposed to memorize the checklists because they may change, but I don't care, I'd like them too. Is there any way we can get these too, just to help us study?

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Jet

See my post under "Comair training questions." Don't study anything. I have tried this, and it was a waste of time. Also, you will have no way to tell for sure if you have the most up to date information, until you start class. You will have time to study. Trust me.

Comair ground school

Basic indoc...8 days, CRM...2 days, CL-65 System training...25 days, system integration...3 days, initial FTD...3 days then you go to Sim training which is aprox 13 days.
Hope that answer your question

Latest resources

Back