• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Roughly half will be furloughed on Oct 5th and the rest, including myself will be furloughed on November 5th...

206 furloughs beginning in October.[/quote

Hey that is great news. I hope their unemployment benefits dont spoil them.. Comair is a piece of $rap airline and will be gone post merger. The RJDC will probably file another lawsuit that will be just as successful as the first one.

LMAO

Hey that is great news. I hope their unemployment benefits dont spoil them.. Comair is a piece of $rap airline and will be gone post merger. The RJDC will probably file another lawsuit that will be just as successful as the first one.

LMAO

When will this tool be banned?

Because DAL is giving all the new DAL Regional flying to the NWA Regionals, mainly Mesaba and Pinnacle. No love for the companies that have been flying for them for years.

The merger will be the single worst event for traditional DAL carriers like Comair and ASA, and a windfall for Mesaba, Pinnacle and Compass.

Because DAL is giving all the new DAL Regional flying to the NWA Regionals, mainly Mesaba and Pinnacle. No love for the companies that have been flying for them for years.

The merger will be the single worst event for traditional DAL carriers like Comair and ASA, and a windfall for Mesaba, Pinnacle and Compass.

Until they change their mind AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fled Comair 2 years ago and this whipsaw still raises my bloodpressure.

Good Luck ALL

Latest resources

Back