Comair furloughs

gmccrj7

Total Time
so what happened to it.... I thought It would begin on sept. 1st... any info...

Farfugnügen

Total Time
Enough
Roughly half will be furloughed on Oct 5th and the rest, including myself will be furloughed on November 5th...

acarpe3448

Total Time
206 furloughs beginning in October.[/quote

Hey that is great news. I hope their unemployment benefits dont spoil them.. Comair is a piece of $rap airline and will be gone post merger. The RJDC will probably file another lawsuit that will be just as successful as the first one.

LMAO

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
Hey that is great news. I hope their unemployment benefits dont spoil them.. Comair is a piece of $rap airline and will be gone post merger. The RJDC will probably file another lawsuit that will be just as successful as the first one.

LMAO
When will this tool be banned?

Total Time
Why is Mesaba hiring with Comair furloughing. Nobody loves regional pilots.

bob_sakamano

Total Time
wasted
206 furloughs beginning in October.[/quote

LMAO
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your balls

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Because DAL is giving all the new DAL Regional flying to the NWA Regionals, mainly Mesaba and Pinnacle. No love for the companies that have been flying for them for years.

The merger will be the single worst event for traditional DAL carriers like Comair and ASA, and a windfall for Mesaba, Pinnacle and Compass.

RCA

Total Time
Because DAL is giving all the new DAL Regional flying to the NWA Regionals, mainly Mesaba and Pinnacle. No love for the companies that have been flying for them for years.

The merger will be the single worst event for traditional DAL carriers like Comair and ASA, and a windfall for Mesaba, Pinnacle and Compass.
Until they change their mind AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fled Comair 2 years ago and this whipsaw still raises my bloodpressure.

Good Luck ALL