• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Flight 6544, unruly passenger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on we both know NJ pilots don't eat mustard!

It's Grey Poupon.... and nothing less!

That's kinda funny. You know me man. No Grey Poupon here.:pimp:

Home with a sick wife and kid today waiting to get it myself. Might have to give a holler later.

Please ban me from all RJ flights! Even the ones with the engines under the wings.. :D

Funny, I think the same thing about the 757. Especially the -300's that I inevitably get stuck in the last row of....
Small overhead bins with no gate check provision and that narrow aisle to try to drag a bag, flight case, and computer down.
I'll ride on the A-320 over a 757 anyday...

That's kinda funny. You know me man. No Grey Poupon here.:pimp:

Home with a sick wife and kid today waiting to get it myself. Might have to give a holler later.

I'd reply and say that I hope everyone feels better but I don't want to risk Walter having to ask the moderators to shut down this thread for the subject change!
:rolleyes:

I know what the NJA uniform looks like. When you said a "yellow" tie, I have seen some of our more slovenly looking pilots with mustard on their tie. Does that count????

Only if it has the crusty brown/yellow shirt that has not been ironed to go with it.

This man didn't stand a chance. Have you seen some of those Comair FA's?
She probably had 40 years on him, along with 50 more pounds than him. He was a light snack to her.

This man didn't stand a chance. Have you seen some of those Comair FA's?
She probably had 40 years on him, along with 50 more pounds than him. He was a light snack to her.

Dammit. I just laughed so hard I dropped my son.....

OPECJET

Sorry not really in the mood for jokes. If you meant it that way then I take it back. We have seem to have gone from a 100% CVG base when I started to almost a 100% JFK base. Would you be in the mood :)

It could be worse, you could be "jobless" like me.....

In fact I'll trade you.

Latest resources

Back