• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Flight 6544, unruly passenger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh, Willy21 is a NJA guy and is satirizing those who don't know (by now) a NJA pilot when they see one in uniform and think they are jumpseating...

Now I am tracking with ya Boiler. Geez, I guess I better duck so when it comes around it won't hit me dead center in the head. :)
Funny how we hear that the crew of this flight was aided by a NJA dude, yet not a word from the guys at Comair. Maybe in due time?

172driver and OPECJET

It is my great pleasure to let you know we don't want you on our flight either.

172driver and OPECJET

It is my great pleasure to let you know we don't want you on our flight either.

Learn how to take a joke, slim......:cool:

OPECJET

Sorry not really in the mood for jokes. If you meant it that way then I take it back. We have seem to have gone from a 100% CVG base when I started to almost a 100% JFK base. Would you be in the mood :)

OPECJET

Sorry not really in the mood for jokes. If you meant it that way then I take it back. We have seem to have gone from a 100% CVG base when I started to almost a 100% JFK base. Would you be in the mood :)

I thought about that after I posted it. No, I wouldn't and can't say I blame you. I wouldn't be in the mood either. Apologies.:beer:

I've got a very good friend who left Comair for NJA after he was downgraded a couple of years ago during the bankruptcy. He was one of the guys who were fired / re-hired during and after the strike. When he got the job, we all celebrated by killing a bottle of Makers. When he got canned, we "celebrated" that by killing off a bottle of tequila and heading to the strip bar. Good thing his wife was cool enough to send him packing with $100 in singles....

Yeah, I hate like hell what's become of that place. Almost the same as what's happened to PDT, and in nearly the same order.

Last edited:
Guys, just stirring the pot. I am one of you. I really thought the regional guys would jump on this and not my gold tie wearing brothers. I guess that plan didn't work. Shall we talk about Porter now?

I know what the NJA uniform looks like. When you said a "yellow" tie, I have seen some of our more slovenly looking pilots with mustard on their tie. Does that count????

I know what the NJA uniform looks like. When you said a "yellow" tie, I have seen some of our more slovenly looking pilots with mustard on their tie. Does that count????

That's why we wear those ties. Perfect color to hide both mustard and coffee stains.:)

That's why we wear those ties. Perfect color to hide both mustard and coffee stains.:)

Come on we both know NJ pilots don't eat mustard!

It's Grey Poupon.... and nothing less!

Latest resources

Back