• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair flight 5637, irate pax, watch the video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This passenger is a moron. How bout this. Okay a$$ hole let's take off in the thunderstorm and get the crap kicked out of us so you can make it to DTW. So you in the back scared sh!tless. Lightning all around. But no it's too hot. We need to go. Here's the kicker. You sue the airline because you think the Captain put you in danger. Can't have it both ways.

Wow, what a weak captain! This passenger had the captain scared and nervous.

How about the captain doing a better job communicating to the passengers the situation...what's being done...what's not being done...why and why not. That would have fix much of the problem.

Next step - Sir, you are interfering with the flight crew. Sit down or I will have you arressted.

I was embarrassed by this captain. I understand customer service / relations...but this guy was abusive and the captain was weak.

You saw a few minutes of video and are second guessing the Captain? Give your fellow pilots a little more respect than that.

Wow, what a weak captain! This passenger had the captain scared and nervous.

How about the captain doing a better job communicating to the passengers the situation...what's being done...what's not being done...why and why not. That would have fix much of the problem.

Next step - Sir, you are interfering with the flight crew. Sit down or I will have you arressted.

I was embarrassed by this captain. I understand customer service / srelations...but this guy was abusive and the captain was weak.

So you were there and know what was said by the crew to the pax during the ordeal apparently? Didn't think so. The Captain tried to tell the guy what he has been done and waht is trying to be done, the guy didn't want to listen to it.

He (the Captain) did a decent job of handling it professionally. I bet he wanted to tell the guy to go F@#k himself ( I know I would), but everyone knows you can't do that.

What are you going to say in that situation?

Originally Posted by wmuflyguy
So you were there and know what was said by the crew to the pax during the ordeal apparently? Didn't think so. The Captain tried to tell the guy what he has been done and waht is trying to be done, the guy didn't want to listen to it.

He (the Captain) did a decent job of handling it professionally. I bet he wanted to tell the guy to go F@#k himself ( I know I would), but everyone knows you can't do that.

What are you going to say in that situation?

okay, I'll give you that. I was not there and my comments are based only on what I saw in the video.

I think 5 minutes is a long time to have someone all up in your sh it.

You think he handled it well????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back