• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair FA huffing cleaner in Lav

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In college we came across a nitrus oxide tank(SP), that hang over lasted for a long time. Just kept telling myself I killed off only the weak cells and now I'm smarter because I got rid of the dumb ones. Whipits are fun as long as you don't do the case yourself, sucks when you do 24

Past through CMH/CVG a few times. Enjoyed the food along High Street by the campus. 'bout it. Don't kids smoke pot any more?!? These types of highs, such as huffing have serious dangers. I've heard that 30-40% of first timers who huff the CPU dust blower - DIE. Not good odds if you ask me.
Pots fun, but acid is cheaper!!

Past through CMH/CVG a few times. Enjoyed the food along High Street by the campus. 'bout it. Don't kids smoke pot any more?!? These types of highs, such as huffing have serious dangers. I've heard that 30-40% of first timers who huff the CPU dust blower - DIE. Not good odds if you ask me.
CVG should not be considered a part of the USA. The people there are way off the deep end. You have weird groups,
1. The hardcore bible beaters
2. Thugs (last major riot in USA)
3. Cops - arrest first, figure out why later
4. And the Northern Kentucky group (think trailer- my name is earl type)

CVG should not be considered a part of the USA. The people there are way off the deep end. You have weird groups,

Agreed, not so friendly to outsiders as well.

Several years ago, I had a physcial altercation outside a venue out there. Got jumped by these so-called "straight-edge kids," (first time I had even heard the term) as they were described to me by the guys I was staying with at the time. Had it not been for them intervening, I'd have had more than some minor bruises and a hurt ego.

So I guess you can say I was introduced to some of the talent out there.

Seeing the posts above, now it makes sense. I'll go out on a limb and guess that I was indeed an outsider who may have commited some local faux pas which led to this incident.

Ya' know when I read the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about some FA blowing an aircraft cleaning tech. LOL

Latest resources

Back