• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair FA huffing cleaner in Lav

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spent 8 years of my life living in Northern Kentucky - 8 years I'll never have back. Their idea of a 3 way is grated cheese on top of heated up dog food on top of spaghetti. 'nuff said.

CVG chili is the worse, yet thats all the locals talk about. If you say its not chili they get pissed, but its true it's spaghetti with a meaty sauce, damn I'll be in CVG in the morning

CVG chili is the worse, yet thats all the locals talk about. If you say its not chili they get pissed, but its true it's spaghetti with a meaty sauce, damn I'll be in CVG in the morning
Its worse in Iowa. their chilli is just pretty much tomato soup with ground beef.

I would like to say that DAY (Dayton, OH) is very similar.

Because you're not related! They're all inbred Jerry Springer guest stars!

I've had to go up to CVG/LUK a lot this summer, and I have to agree it's kind of a shady place... One day I had to buy some slacks, so I drove downtown to Macy's. I parked in a parking garage a couple of blocks away, and started walking over. Pretty quickly I started getting a bad feeling, and walked by a group of thugs that were talking sht and just looked pissed. I moved along, and then some crazy woman was yelling at her man about her car getting stolen. After a a few more VERY angry stares thrown my way, I said screw this, snuck back to my rental car, and got the hell out of town.

I spend a lot of time in places like NYC, Atlanta, New Jersey, South FL, Denver, Detroit, and SoCal. I've never felt as sketched out in a place as I did in Cincy, which really surprised me.

Sounds like the FA was from Bristol, TN (TRI)

If ya'll think CVG has some interesting talent...... :eek:

I've had to go up to CVG/LUK a lot this summer, and I have to agree it's kind of a shady place... One day I had to buy some slacks, so I drove downtown to Macy's. I parked in a parking garage a couple of blocks away, and started walking over. Pretty quickly I started getting a bad feeling, and walked by a group of thugs that were talking sht and just looked pissed. I moved along, and then some crazy woman was yelling at her man about her car getting stolen. After a a few more VERY angry stares thrown my way, I said screw this, snuck back to my rental car, and got the hell out of town.

I spend a lot of time in places like NYC, Atlanta, New Jersey, South FL, Denver, Detroit, and SoCal. I've never felt as sketched out in a place as I did in Cincy, which really surprised me.

Replying to your Milo avatar not the post. Old School- Descendents/ALL were one of my favorite SoCal caffeine punk bands. Dr. Milo Auckerman, the biochemist- go figure. Bill Stevenson was a cool dude too, spoke to him often after shows. Later years I would chat with him in Fort Collins. I loved his drumming style. Wow! A walk down memory lane. Good Times! Good Times! I think I still have one of his chewed up drumsticks.

All-o-gistics

Thou shalt not commit laundry
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's food
Thou shalt not create ties with the scathed
Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood
Thou shalt not partake of Decaf
Thou shalt not suppress flatulence
Thou shalt commit thyself to an institution
Thou shalt not have no idea
Thou shalt not commit hygiene
Thou shalt not take the van's name in vain
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all​

Seeing the posts above, now it makes sense. I'll go out on a limb and guess that I was indeed an outsider who may have commited some local faux pas which led to this incident.

Like what? Not having a mullet, speaking in complete sentances, all your teeth attached and clothes that don't show your muffin top belly at the Walmart?

Latest resources

Back