• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Exceptions Harassment - CVG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, are you that guy that was turning blue in the terminal then let out a loud gasp and I asked you what's wrong and you said I forgot to breathe?

Could anyone give me an honest opinion on long term viablity of Comair? With the whole merger thing going on I don't know if it is such a good idea to apply. Although since my current prospects might be unemployment maybe it is a good idea.

Could anyone give me an honest opinion on long term viablity of Comair? With the whole merger thing going on I don't know if it is such a good idea to apply. Although since my current prospects might be unemployment maybe it is a good idea.

In this industry, who knows, they could be okay, or Delta coud say see ya hoes, and move on. Everyone is facing unemployment with these oil prices. Have a back up plan. If your facing the "F" word, go for it. I have been hearing lately Comair has been making some funny employment decisions, turning down high timers for low timers, people doing extremely well on the interview and still being told to try again in 6 months. Who knows, hope it works out for ya though.

In this industry, who knows, they could be okay, or Delta coud say see ya hoes, and move on. Everyone is facing unemployment with these oil prices. Have a back up plan. If your facing the "F" word, go for it. I have been hearing lately Comair has been making some funny employment decisions, turning down high timers for low timers, people doing extremely well on the interview and still being told to try again in 6 months. Who knows, hope it works out for ya though.

Funny how supply and demand works huh....

3 months ago if you had a pulse and a Commercial certificate you could get hired, now they are being picky again.

Comair dun PUnk'd you.... itz a new reality show......... you thinks you is gwoin ta getz pax an den duh POLICE charge on an whoop you azzz............. bouyyyyyyy.......

Latest resources

Back