Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
So what's up with all the hate towards the ASA crews in CVG?

I'm sitting in my plane and the guy that works the RIDS machine is harassing me by calling me a "PUnk".

For about 15 minutes the screen kept flashing "PUnk" "PUnk" "PUnk" "PUnk", over and over.

WTF??????????????

Last edited:
That sucks, he should be fired for that. I don't think one losers actions should be labled hating on ALL ASA crews in CVG. This sounds like an isolated incident.

Besides I think he PUnk means something else.

Last edited:
could be wrong, but doesn't "PUnk" mean passenger count unkown.... My encounters with Comair people and exceptions have always been pleasant and professional.

I'm sitting in my plane and the guy that works the RIDS machine is harassing me by calling me a "PUnk".

For about 15 minutes the screen kept flashing "PUnk" "PUnk" "PUnk" "PUnk", over and over.

WTF??????????????

Are you retarded?

WTF??????????????
Come on you can't be that dumb? For what its worth it means pax unknown

I was out on short term disability and on top of that someone put "STD" on my status on the bid packet.

The nerve of those people accusing me of having the clap when I'm already out sick!

could be wrong, but doesn't "PUnk" mean passenger count unkown.

That is awsome. "PUnk" is my new word for the month of June. I cannot wait for the looks on CS agents and FAs faces when I use "PUnk" in proper context.

"Don't give me PUnk, I can't work with PUnk, give me a number I can use! Quickly, otherwise I'm going to have to PUnk the delay code."

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

Latest resources

Back