Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Employee Accused Of Smuggling 14 Guns, Bags Of Marijuana On Delta MCO Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
great...$hit like this will lead to all of us having to go through some kind of security check when we head to work.

what a bone head

<<"Authorities said Munoz never went through any security checkpoints, which means TSA (workers) never saw him," Local 6's Tiffany Tift said. "In fact, TSA only does random checks of airport employees.">>

"Unless they're actually going to fly the airplane, then we make sure we look through their dirty underwear and get close enough to sniff for alcohol......"

If this is not a wake up call to the TSA to screen EVERY SINGLE employee with ramp access, I don't know what is. This is exactly how another 9-11 will happen......you get a group of these nuts who to everyone else seem pretty stable, they get jobs working the ramp and BAM another terrorist attack. I have no problem going through security. It is a bit of a hassle but I don't mind. What I DO MIND is these low class idiot clowns that work the ramp and can prance right on through or around. WAKE UP TSA! All or nothing I say......who is more likely to cause harm to an airliner.....the pilot with years and $$$ invested in his career who goes through security or Mohammed who makes $6/hr throwing bags and goes home at night to his anti-america rally but doesn't go through security. F*ck political correctness, this has got to stop!

Rant over.

This is pretty shocking! I have thaught that our security access is a big hole in the overall safety net! I am glad he did not use those weapons on his flight! On the bright side, I think this will help speed along the process of Delta dumping Comair. Our other DCI carriers will be able to do the job fpr Comair. i hope know one decides to turn this into a regional airline pay discussion. Call this incident for what it is, a dumb a$$ Comair worker breaking the law!

"ComAir said Munoz was suspended with pay from his job until the investigation is completed"

Suspended WITH pay!! What does it take at Comair to lose your pay? If he was a pilot he'd already be gone forever.

Delta owns Comair....

so as far as I'm concerned he's a Delta employee, thats whats on the side of the airplane, the pilot says welcome to "delta connection". How do they get rid of Comair, its part of the company. You just give it away like mainline pension.? Sure that'll help the company. Clowns....

Last edited:
so as far as I'm concerned he's a Delta employee, thats whats on the side of the airplane, the pilot says welcome to "delta connection". How do they get rid of Comair, its part of the company. You just give it away like mainline pension.? Sure that'll help the company. Clowns....

worry about serving coffee madam flight attendant!

If this is not a wake up call to the TSA to screen EVERY SINGLE employee with ramp access, I don't know what is. This is exactly how another 9-11 will happen......you get a group of these nuts who to everyone else seem pretty stable, they get jobs working the ramp and BAM another terrorist attack. I have no problem going through security. It is a bit of a hassle but I don't mind. What I DO MIND is these low class idiot clowns that work the ramp and can prance right on through or around. WAKE UP TSA! All or nothing I say......who is more likely to cause harm to an airliner.....the pilot with years and $$$ invested in his career who goes through security or Mohammed who makes $6/hr throwing bags and goes home at night to his anti-america rally but doesn't go through security. F*ck political correctness, this has got to stop!

Rant over.

Amen bro.....AMEN!

It blows my mind that the security process is constantly getting more difficult for the crews yet these f***s don't have to go through security!?!?!?!

WTF????????????????

This is pretty shocking! I have thaught that our security access is a big hole in the overall safety net! I am glad he did not use those weapons on his flight! On the bright side, I think this will help speed along the process of Delta dumping Comair. Our other DCI carriers will be able to do the job fpr Comair. i hope know one decides to turn this into a regional airline pay discussion. Call this incident for what it is, a dumb a$$ Comair worker breaking the law!

Look, these dirtbags could've worked for anyone! They passed a gov't background check for ramp access just like we did. There's a ring of them down here spread amongst several airlines and the FBI is just cracking the case.

You always seem to turn everything into a "Let's dump Comair" thread. Boo friggn hoo. Get over it and keep looking stoically straight ahead and not nodding 'hello' in the terminal. Get a life, why don't you!

Latest resources

Back