• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair/Delta question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually, the aircraft belongs to your airline. Any pilot who forgets that has no business being a captain.
Not mine. Most of "mine" belong to leasing companies and more than a few belong to other airlines. When ALPA was a union they would not allow outsourcing of a brands flying and airplanes to another carrier's seniority list. Today ALPA negotiates deals with management that encourage such outsourcing.

Restore ALPA so we can restore our profession.

Power Ranger...avoid Comair if you can.Sure, a "few" of them got hired at Delta, just like a "few" folks won the lottery. The folks that are telling you that it makes no difference where you did your regional time aren`t Delta pilots. It just so happens that I was, 30 years worth, and I`m telling you to avoid Comair if you can.

so a few years down the road, say more like five years, when Delta is getting apps from guys who got hired at Comair in 2007, 2008, etc, are you going to deny them for being associated with Comair? Doesn't affect me either way, just trying to figure out how big of a loser you really are.

PowerRanger - take a few opinions from this website, find some others, and then don't come back to this thread. Most of these guys on this board will turn you into a disgruntled mess in no time at all...

Last edited:
[JonnyKnoxville]Despite what Delta pilots say on here...they just hired a couple Comair pilots.

What are the former Comair pilots names? Enquiring minds would like to know.

I left CMR over 2 years ago... and I still cant get the stink off me!

Worst 3 years of my life. Having been laid off from Midway, I should have done something else instead of going to CVG.

so a few years down the road, say more like five years, when Delta is getting apps from guys who got hired at Comair in 2007, 2008, etc, are you going to deny them for being associated with Comair? Doesn't affect me either way, just trying to figure out how big of a loser you really are.

Imacdog...I didn`t say that I agree or disagree with the "facts". Just giving the guy some sage advice. This is the real world. Why make a possible mistake that will rule the rest of your professional life if it is avoidable? Take the advice or not. Payback is he11. Pilots that weren`t even rated are now paying the price for the actions of the Comair MEC.

Last edited:
Okay, so you are a moron. Thanks for the straightforward answer.

Okay, so you are a moron. Thanks for the straightforward answer.

Wow, this got sidetracked real quick.

imacdog, why the hate, why the immature name calling??? All he did is offer up his opinion, how does that warrant the name calling.

Some of you on here are some real peices of work. Real dangerous men behind a monitor and a keyboard and pussies in real life.

Let's can the name calling, grow up and get back to the real duscussion at hand.

Sorry, it just amazes me that grown men can get giddy about the idea of extracting some sort of payback on people who never had anything to do with some problem between two companies in the past. It's scary to think that people this stupid are in command of airliners.

I have to agree with General Lee. While it would be a stretch to say working for CMR wipes out your chances for Delta, it certainly doesn't help. I would be surprised if more than a token number of pilots are hired from CMR. If you have choices, go somewhere else.

I'm going to ditto these guys. At some point in time a real person will get your resume. They may see Comair and not check your doh. Never underestimate the vindictiveness of the small minded. Go somewhere else, especially ASA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back