• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Cuts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As overheard in the crew room when the memos were handed out....."See, what the company is really hoping is that morale will get worse when people read the memo, they'll quit. Then management will pat themselves on the back for having adequate staffing and not having to furlough.".............

How many aircraft were on property before Fred showed up? Somewhere between 175 and 190? Exit bankruptcy with 135 or so, now cut to 114. What a slow dying and sinking ship. Fortunately people are taking the rafts and paddling away.

They say that EVERY year.

1/3rd the burn of an RJ while carrying more has to have some appeal....

Unfortunately this time I think it is real..... I'm going to come up just short of my 10,000 hours in the ATR.... The new guy says that these need to go and Delta is too busy with other issues to replace it.....

Delta should have been thinking about adding more TPs a long time ago..... A little too late now.....

FWIW, SkyWest has already lost I think 5 Delta aircraft in SLC this month, and may lose another one in March. Delta has how many regional partners? 6 at SKYW and 14 Comair is already 20 of the 35 aircraft announced. Who is next?

FWIW, SkyWest has already lost I think 5 Delta aircraft in SLC this month, and may lose another one in March. Delta has how many regional partners? 6 at SKYW and 14 Comair is already 20 of the 35 aircraft announced. Who is next?
I'm sure it will be the Chq 135's and then a few ASA 50's along with the ASA ATR-72's. Big Sky is now gone but who know's what DL will do next.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back