• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Crew Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Down here in MCO, a lot of rumors going around about TPA for next year. Mesa execs have been spotted looking at the MCO hangar. Also rumor has it that DAL has an empty hangar now in TPA. But who knows.

Mesa/Freedom will start with 15 ERJ's in MCO starting around october so far with a second base openning around the end of the year for the remaining 10 to 15. i've heard rumors of Comair reducing the GSO base to ramp up the new JFK base so that may be a possibility for the remaining aircraft.

thebest said:
Comair will be bought by Mesa in the near future.

Anything is possible so maybe MESA will buy Comair. If they do, they'll just keep it separate. If they don't keep it separate, then Comair will eventually take over Mesa and Johnny O will learn that he bit off more than he could chew.

Sucka said:
Any new virtual bases?

Hey Sucka, put spaces after each comma in your "aircraft experience" column. We'll be glad you did. ;)

Chosen One said:
Hey Sucka, put spaces after each comma in your "aircraft experience" column. We'll be glad you did. ;)

he really wants his single engine time to stand out to all of us so we can notice how much experience he has in planes that really matter.

I am so glad to hear from you jackbo and Chosen One! The anonymity of this message board makes you so brave! I am so deeply hurt by your vicious sarcasm .

Latest resources

Back