Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Word on the rumor mill is that Comair plans another round of furloughs and captain displacements in the next month or so.

SB reportedly stated at recurrent ground this week that 80 more furloughs are on the way in January or February and the training department is acknowledging the furloughs and is also anticipating 30 to 40 CVG captain displacements to follow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Meh... not surprising to hear since the possibility of recall diminishes more and more each week for me. But hey, at least I can enjoy the travel benefits for the duration of the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng furlough.

Everthing that SB says come true :) He would be the last person I would get my info from. I would agree it could easly happen but I wouldn't make him a good source.

I keep hearing about the pilot furloughs, how is this affecting the F/A's?

Is there mitigation deal working for them or are they gonna get hit too?

Flight Attendant union (IBT) was able to agree to a number of ways to mitigate furloughs. While they weren't able to reduce the number of furloughs to 0, its better than us pilots were able to produce.

Flight Attendant union (IBT) was able to agree to a number of ways to mitigate furloughs. While they weren't able to reduce the number of furloughs to 0, its better than us pilots were able to produce.
A flight att that has been at OH in cvg for 6 years is on reserve.

Just wait for the paycuts.
Your ALPO will tell you it's for the livelyhood of your career! Live to fight another day! and We're taking it back!
ALPA Sucks!

Saw over on APC that OH is losing another 50 - 50 seaters. Comair- the best damn ground services airline you ever did see!!

I know a F/A with 8 years seniority, looks like reserve for her again.

Union folks said today that 80 more fuloughees sounds about right.

By the way, 12 year CAs on reserve now in CVG for January.

Latest resources

Back