Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
V-1 said:
A thought:

Perhaps instead of ALPA organizing informational picketing at the airport terminals, ALPA should instead organize informational picketing at flight schools nationwide.

Reduce the supply of prospective candidates for this career, and the cost of producing the product will rise accordingly. One would think that a dose of the new reality prospective regional pilots face might be a powerful tool to use.

Picketing is an old tactic that DOES NOT WORK. Its a waste of dues to have people coloring pretty signs. No one cares when they see a picket line. Why isn't ALPA coming up with new ways to do things. Picketing the schools will never work. One you cant' be at every school and two people still think that the majors are calling their name. Instead of doing the same crap over and over its time for new solutions.

On a side note I truly believe once the F/As are dealt with the paycuts will be alive and well. We will be growing once their deal is taken care of. These are most certainly exciting times. Its a real life edge of your seat fight to stay alive. It will be exciting if the judge voids the F/As contract if they can't come to a deal with the company. Im really quite curious to see the implications of that court ruling and how it plays out. Make no mistake Comair is the industry leader as far as making unions be more reasonable. It will be exciting to see the aftermath of the judges ruling should he void the contract.

Remove user from ignore list
D'Angelo This message is hidden because D'Angelo is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

I love this feature

Also, I like how they posted a picture of the planes sitting in remote next to the memo on epic. Like we all haven't seen that for the past 5 months.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back