• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He was in the Office today.

I heard some interesting things about the CA in question too from other pilots

Last edited:
M.R. = Hat Police!

I guess the recent vacancy was to fill J.M.'s position? Heard in his new position he's going to go Nazi on the sick calls :(

Last edited:
Hovernut said:
M.R. = Hat Police!

I guess the recent vacancy was to fill J.M.'s position? Heard in his new position he's going to go Nazi on the sick calls :(

Correct, and there is a posting in the HR part of EPIC for J.G. position

I don't care what he does, as long as he fixes the scheduling department. They are worried about all the sick calls lately, what do they expect, I get a call from scheduling in the morning to be notified of a trip and the first thing the girls say is I'm sorry cuz it has a five hour break at some little shthle airport... Maybe if they actually made some good lines and tried just a little bit to fix our reserve system, we wouldn't have all the sick calls. All I see here is the usual comair fix....Try to put out the fires, instead of stopping them from ever getting started!!!!!

brvopilot said:
I have heard the same. Apparently M.R. had a CP conference somewhere (thus, drinking) and ran into the CAL CP. CAL C.P. "Hey, I heard we got another one of your guys!" COM CP "Oh yeah, which one" "(name withheld)" .....and then the ranting began. Poor guy got a letter saying background check failed. Totally illegal. You can verify the guy worked there...that's it.

TRUE STATEMENT…..

I know the captain in question; the captain did not fail any type of test or check, which I am aware of.
He is one of the better captains the company has, but he does have some downfalls and this is why most people don’t seem to care for him.
  • Occasionally calls in sick
  • Doesn’t always seem delighted to be at work
  • Not proud of having to use air stairs to get on and off the plane
  • His reputation is less than desirable with the FA’s
  • Doesn’t always wear his hat
  • He doesn’t have one of those spiffy leather jackets that everyone talks about
Now he might not be a model RJ CAPTAIN…. But then again, who wants to fly with a uptight hero for 4 days

People should keep their comments to themselves

HEAVYrj,

I couldn't agree with you more. I personally like the guy, I think if he doesn't like you then he will let you know by being an a.s.s. to you. He has pissed off some FA's though. Overall stand up guy and I will stand for him anyday. He is better than most of the CA's I have flown with at Comair. He actually has a life outside flying, which I think is important. Most of the jerks I fly with are way to caught up with Comair, and don't even know what is going on outside the company.

Well I interned for the Chief's all summer. If M.R. were to talk bad about you, then you really are a douche bag. Everyone's got their own viewpoint and opinion, but that office is full of great people.

Well this thread should get more interesting now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back