• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair/ASA crews in SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice, another General. Howdy Sherman, nice to meet you. But, I have news for you---my name does not refer to the actual General Lee in the Civil War, but rather my favorite TV show ---The Dukes of Hazard. That Daisy Duke, she was a looker---and nice shorts. And that Roscoe P. Coltrain---he made me laugh until snot came out of my nose. And his dog --Flash---he was really cute. Welcome to the party.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool: :rolleyes:

Look at this...the reb is already starting to run. In the TV show, the General Lee was a car, and we all know a car has no mind of its own. But, I had almost forgot about that program. Hmmmm, think when I finish up this second war of northern aggression I might just take Miss Daisy home with me.

I too like the idea of upgrading early but stagnation in the industry can sure prevent it. When I flew cargo in the 72, many of the experienced people who came from Braniff, Pan Am, or Eastern would talk about being an engineer for 10 years before even sitting up front and then another 10-15 years or so before becoming a Captain.
Granted, they were at a major and weren't in a hurry since their future was guaranteed. Yeah right.

Having been furloughed for almost a year, I personally be happy to see furloughed DAL pilots come on board but my MEC never asked my opinon. Flying an RJ after flying Boeing heavy metal is a little adjustment but when it comes down to it, it is really just equipment and the job is the important part.

And General Lee. I understand now. Being the car means that when you go down a bouncy road, Daisy Duke is bouncing up and down on your seat. Got the picture now.

Tri-holer,

That is correct.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

Latest resources

Back