• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When all of us were hired at Comair it wasn’t in bad shape either. In fact, I’ll bet when a lot of guys where hired at Delta, United, US Airways, Midway, Pan Am, World, BizEx, ACA, AWA, TWA, Eastern,
ATA, Trans Meridian, Florida, NWA, Ozark, Capital, Republic, North Central, Southern, Western, Hughes, Reno Air, National, Braniff, Chicago, Westward, Trans Texas, etc. Any more? They too didn’t look bad. You guys MAY (not certain of course and we all hope never) get your chance to down size, cut pay, and get it in the rear section. After all you guys did just sign a contract. If that contract is better than ah…Mesa…they are aiming to bring you down…in pay at least…

""Go with COEX man. You may be reserve for a while but the company does not look like its going anywhere!

(By going anywhere I mean not downsizing. I did not mean that COEX as a company is "not going anywhere". Now, just because I said that COEX may be in existance for a long time does not mean that it will. OK thats enough.)""

I think you missed the old Pacific Southwest, Piedmont, and Allegheny. And possibly soon America West.

Just got a call from Vanguard. I have an interview coming up next week. They might also be hiring street captains, keep your stuff updated.

Latest resources

Back