Comair annouces fall reduction furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who is this guy?

Carpie is Comair hater. He took a little vacation because he got a little out of hand wishing the Comair pilots would all lose their jobs. He's back now.

Sad thing is that unemployment is only $200 less than what we're making as a reserve JFK FO.

Really? You make $1400 monthly? I thought you also flew for CMR? Even when paid the min. guarantee, I don't see how you can make less than $2900+ monthly (still NOT a Livable wage IMO). With taxes & insur. taken out it'll be less but still, you have to be making more than $1400 bucks right?

The number is 100, in talks about early out, long term colas, flex lines (no), and forget the last one

A hear that Palwaukee Flyers, Chicagoland's premier flight school, is looking for instructors. Might be a spot there for you Samballs and DX Rick.....

A hear that Palwaukee Flyers, Chicagoland's premier flight school, is looking for instructors. Might be a spot there for you Samballs and DX Rick.....
OH will have to dig deeper to furlough me. Going to PF would be great, First I would let every student know how dumb they are for giving Jim cash, then I would walk over and smack you off of Jims lap, I would then finish by taking the best plane Jim has (a piece of Sh!t) and bring it back when I'm ready to.

OH will have to dig deeper to furlough me. Going to PF would be great, First I would let every student know how dumb they are for giving Jim cash, then I would walk over and smack you off of Jims lap, I would then finish by taking the best plane Jim has (a piece of Sh!t) and bring it back when I'm ready to.
Is Jim the owners name?

As to the other guy offering me a job after I am furloughed. I did all my flight training out of 06C and delt with another scum bag like Jim, but this guy was much fatter.
One of the many things I learned in the Chicago area is that all the flight school owners are worse than used car salesmen.
I used to work across the field at Priester, and even the pilots there talked about how shady PF is/was.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back