• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair and Delta Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[quote=imacdog;1730623]Buckster, I have never been shady about my past at Comair. I used the term "Delta/DCI network", not "Delta" in explaining why I have an interest in these topics. See my signature line, I am not ashamed of anything I have been a part of. Currently I work at NetJets, which youcorrectly surmised in your previous post. That part where you actually thought I lived in South Bend did get a chuckle from me though :D. You can take my opinion however you want, though I don't know why you consider yourself above my grade, as you so eloquently put it. I fly a small business jet and you fly a clapped-out MD-88. We are both just professional pilots, nothing more so try not to get too big of an ego. If flying an MD-88 makes you feel better aboutyourself then again, I am happy for you. :)

Now, being an outsider to the "Delta/DCI network" (<---- Look! I didn't say "Delta"!) And you didn't say ComairI can express my opinion however I see it. Unfortunately for you, acarpe and Puffy that means calling your bullcrap. One doesn't have to be a Delta pilot to read posts from ignorant Delta pilots like yourself and acarpe on this board. Stuff like taking pleasure in other's misfortune because of who they work for is something a child does.Acarpe is a child but perhaps you are not beyond saving? I'm sorry my posts get you so emotional. It's just a chat board. :)[/quote]

YOU got me. I stand corrected.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back