Comair and Delta Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acarpe3448

I graduated college and I am at Comair, what is your point. The reason why I am at Comair is it WAS a good regional to ride out this downturn in the industry. There hasn’t been an option for me to move up. It takes PIC time and as a 6 year fo at Comair and a 8 year FO all together I haven’t been given the chance to get that time. Even if I had it at this point I either would be here or furloughed.

6 years at Comair? I guess you were a part of Comair pilots attempt to keep us on the street and get more planes for yourselves. Were you a part of the RJDC?

6 years at Comair? I guess you were a part of Comair pilots attempt to keep us on the street and get more planes for yourselves. Were you a part of the RJDC?
A$$carpe = JC Lawson bitc4.

The funniest part is that since A$$carpe is unable to move on with his life he gets to relive having JC's c0ck up his a$$ every day. JC hasn't even been on the MEC for more than a year and still gets to violate A$$carpe on a regular basis. BwaHaHaHa.

Acarpe I'm guessing you're in your 30's, perhaps 40's? Why are you cruising on flightinfo salivating over Comair furloughs when you have a good job at Delta? Oh, because you have NO social life whatsoever!? You are miserable and alone!? Have fun when karma bites you in the butt!

acarpe3448 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1728964", true);

What was your point of your comment? Are you retarded? I found out I can say that on here now. For the last 8 years I have been going to work. Trying to make a living in this industry. The only reason why I haven't moved on to bigger and better things is your management messed everything up. THERE ISN'T A PLACE TO GO. I never got a vote ballot on if we should allow you guys to work here. I would have voted yes. So how the hell is it my fault, and why do you keep being an JERK.

Last edited:
The funniest part is that since A$$carpe is unable to move on with his life he gets to relive having JC's c0ck up his a$$ every day. JC hasn't even been on the MEC for more than a year and still gets to violate A$$carpe on a regular basis. BwaHaHaHa.

Now that is going a little bit to far! Why do you think about this kind of thing so much? Oh Yes! I remember, your a tail gunner in the Comair Navy! Get ready to go down in flames! Your job is not worth the $21,000 a year that Delta pays you! What is sad, is that when you do get fired this year you will not be able to find any other job that will pay you anything close to your crappy Comair pay! I hope your wife and little rats can live on welfare and handouts under the bridge! Now that is worth saying
BwaHaHaHa!

Acarpe I'm guessing you're in your 30's, perhaps 40's? Why are you cruising on flightinfo salivating over Comair furloughs when you have a good job at Delta? Oh, because you have NO social life whatsoever!? You are miserable and alone!? Have fun when karma bites you in the butt!

Your not even worth the time you little wind up airplane pilot!

Yes some do still care and remember. Those hired after had nothing to do with the JC era but those that were there did. Those of us furloughed will not forget.

Indeed. It needs not be stated here in FI for it to be true. It manifests itself in other ways. The proof is out there.

Puff I only posted to affirm that acarpe is not the only one who remembers. We have all moved on but not forgotten. It is the major cause of bad blood between the two pilot groups, that and the RJDC but ASA was part of the RJDC and we don't hold them in ill regard.

Indeed. It needs not be stated here in FI for it to be true. It manifests itself in other ways. The proof is out there.

The problem is it seems most Delta pilots are not intelligent enough to understand the difference between someone who was involved with the problems between the two pilot groups and the average line pilot including those who were hired well after all this took place. Really, all this emotional baggage can't be good for your health.

Latest resources

Back