Comair and ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

darling pretty

Mgmt has once again thrown down the gauntlet. The aviators of Comair and ASA are trying to stand up against an oppressive situation for the betterment not only for themselves but for the “Regional” side of this industry. They have positioned themselves to sacrifice it all.

One thing that may help carry these pilots through this dark night could be a kind word from their peers. As it is for all of us, their spirits are low and hearts heavy.

Just maybe a supportive comment from us outside the Comair/ASA group might help to hold their unity together and they may achieve success.

Which in the end will help us all……..

Thank you Comair and ASA AVIATORS!!!! Your strength and leadership emboldens me to do the same.

This time, we’ve got your “six”

Last edited:
Thank you Darling. I for one will not roll over.

Comair? Didn't they vote to take concessions?

They did. But since OH mgt didn't get the $8.9mil from the F/A's (the judge said Comair didn't bargain in good faith), then the Comair pilot's most recent LOA didn't go into effect (Mgt had to get 8.9mil from the f/a's in order for the $17.Xmil pilot deal to go into effect). Mgt has to go back to the Comair pilots and 'renegotiate' the deal.

Or something like that...

Oh...and good luck guys and gals!

And yet are still the highest paid second to Horizon.

For about 3 more days. :) Here's hoping that the third time's not a charm courtesy of JC (Just Caved) Lawson. Hey, on another note I heard Fred Betrayal is back in the Delta family. Any truth to this?

Well, the concession is not happening this time. I appreciate the original post and can only hope that the groups who will benefit from Comair's demise will take the torch and run with it. I'd like to think that by giving up my seniority, my livelihood, my home, some good was done for the future of the industry.

You can add Express Jet, Horizon, Mesaba, Trans States, ACA/Indy to the list of groups that have sacrificed for the benefit of all regional pilots. Horizon and Express Jet have not yet felt the true pain, but it is coming. Stand strong guys, and hope that others will follow. Mesa, CHQ, Skywest, Pinnacle, future regional pilots...are you listening?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back