Comair Academy changes name...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and uniforms

CFIs are now wearing salt 'n peppers with silver bars. Students will wear the old CFI (Air Force) uniform blues. Bummer! I remember pitying my poor Seminole MEI a couple summers ago while I was in shorts and a tee shirt. Then sweating it out myself as a MEI the next summer. I think they should wear what they want, whithin the realms of safety, given what they pay for instruction nowdays :eek:

We'll see how long those whites stay white after crawling around under the Arrows and Seminloles, too. At least the blues hid the dirt a bit :p

The "Kernel" will have a whole lot more uniforms to police!

Has anyone seen Comair Academy's latest advertisement in Flying? ("Being owned by Delta means everything!")

There's a picture near the middle of the page of a group of uniormed pilots...what's up with that guy right in the middle? Does he need to take a massive sh_t or what?

The Kernel

Hovernut,
Just hearing that name makes me crack up.:D He is probably recalled flying CSAR instead of wearing shirtstays with his CFI uniform.

Hope all is well at CMR. XJT is a never ending stream of bad news.

I still have more time at test depth on the sh$tter than I do in the ERJ.

pic

May be he can't go and thats the problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

he should try kewee fruit , then he will go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe he just got word that he's been rejected by the regional of his choice, saving him from a career of woe!

There's a picture near the middle of the page of a group of uniormed pilots...what's up with that guy right in the middle? Does he need to take a massive sh_t or what?

Actually, he got a job at sh_tauqua! Couldn't help the play on words in this case:D He was just one of those wild and crazy guys! He was always a riot.

More and more of the CAA CFIs are getting on with CHQ nowdays.

"Delta Connection" Academy

No offense to past and present Comair students, but "Delta Connection Academy" as a name for the school is pretty lame, in my $0.02 opinion.

Re: "Delta Connection" Academy

Do I understand correctly that students have to wear uniforms? That's kinda silly. Who decides these things, anyway?

Latest resources

Back