Comair -200 in DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mesabi Miner

Sorry to the Comair crew on U9 yesterday. It was my bad and I apologize! Thanks for keeping your heads up.

MM

I wish Comair planes would pull up a little bit closer to the zipper lane when waiting to be parked at B/C gates. I promise, getting close to the zipper lane won't bite.

If they staffed the ramp, we wouldn't have to wait. But then again we're on the clock! Actually, if we ALL put ourselves in the way then maybe they would be more inclined to get staffing....My bad, what am I thinking. I guess we'll keep waiting.

If they staffed the ramp, we wouldn't have to wait. But then again we're on the clock! Actually, if we ALL put ourselves in the way then maybe they would be more inclined to get staffing....My bad, what am I thinking. I guess we'll keep waiting.

First, XJ doesn't staff the ramp anyway, the ramp is run be reigional ellite or what ever they call them selves this week.
Second, The DTW ramp hasn't been staffed properly in the 10 years I have worked here..so good luck with that..
P.S. Please pull all the way up!!!

I wish Comair planes would pull up a little bit closer to the zipper lane when waiting to be parked at B/C gates. I promise, getting close to the zipper lane won't bite.

Just block the road...that should get someone out there quicker.

The only way you are going to get parked quicker in Detroit is to do it yourself.

[FONT=&quot]You don't have to do all that. Just tell ops you got Ted Nugent onboard. They scoot out like super crazy folk for a glimpse of the motor city madman.
[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back