Comair 10/24/06 Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any word?

None. Who were you? I dont recognize the SN. Yeah he told us 3-4 days if we were going to be hired. If not expect a letter within 2 weeks. I take it from the passed time they either dont need us that bad or decided on someone else. They had interviews the day after us as well. Im losing optimisim.

If its the same interview group as mine, you probably won't hear until Nov. 16th, just speculating. How did it go? Any surprises?

Whats the basis for your speculation? Its been 1 week and no word. He told us if we were hired we would most likely know within 3-4 days. Otherwise expect a letter within 2 weeks.

They keep sending me an interview invite. However, the email is cutoff about halfway through, so I can't see the available dates, etc.

Whats the basis for your speculation? Its been 1 week and no word. He told us if we were hired we would most likely know within 3-4 days. Otherwise expect a letter within 2 weeks.
I'm just looking at the dates they offered me (the last being NOV. 16).

My question is: what do they pay during training, and how long do they pay for the hotel. This whole thing sounds too risky, but then again, if they pay for hotel and 70 hours/month line pay throughout training and ground school, it would be worth a shot.

They keep sending me an interview invite. However, the email is cutoff about halfway through, so I can't see the available dates, etc.

You have to PFT for the second half of the email.

My question is: what do they pay during training, and how long do they pay for the hotel. This whole thing sounds too risky, but then again, if they pay for hotel and 70 hours/month line pay throughout training and ground school, it would be worth a shot.

If I remember right, it's around $250/wk in training. Hotel for one week. Basically time for you to find an apt/crashpad. They pay for it the entire time if you are based other than CVG, but they play a little game of basing you in CVG until training is over, then it could remain CVG but will more likely be JFK.

That cut-off e-mail you keep getting...get used to it because that's indicative of the level of technology we operate with here. They probably have their top IT guy sending those out. The place is coming apart at the seams. Cancelled dozens of flights today for lack of crews. Amazing coincidence how that happens the day after an 1113 filing...

Last edited:
1113 filing? Whatever that is, it doesn't sound good.
Sounds like I better cancel my trip to CVG and look elsewhere.

Latest resources

Back